Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Another Week Down



So this week was filled with reading the scriptures, cleaning the house..... reading the scriptures..... watching The Restoration..... I did get to leave the house Wednesday, our Sister Leaders came! I was so grateful. I got to leave with one of my good friends, Hermana Richards! She is so great and we had a lot of good lessons. Thanks to this day we had three investigators at church Sunday! That was a huge miracle.

Also this week my head started to itch.... and itch and itch..... so one day my comp started to look in my hair and sure enough, I have lice.... but my loving companion sat for over an hour just picking out all the little lice eggs she found... I thought maybe I was going to get through the mission without having lice, but I guess not... It’s ok. I’m just learning to be humble and to really look to the Lord and to see what he would have me learn from all this.

Also our house was the cleanest it has ever been and I don’t know what happened but every bug in the world decided to invade. We had lizards, spiders, ants, and .... WORMS, that was the worst. We woke up Sunday to a floor full of white worms. I don’t know where they came from but when we got home from church they were gone, so that was a miracle.

Now my companion is all rested and we are ready to go! Today I start my last planner... that made me sad but I’m trying to not think about it. It’s weird. I know I only have 5 weeks left but I think I’m in denial. I just can’t accept it. I just feel like I’m going to go to a new area.

I love you all and I hope you have a great week.

xooxoxoxooxoxoox

Hermana Ball

I’m sorry this letter is lame. I promise it will be better this next week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment