Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Changes . . . HAPPY HALLOWEEN . . .they don't really celebrate that here . . .bummer

Pablo, Wanilda, Hermana Ball and Hermana McDougal from Arizona
Flia Domingez I love this family so much


Fail Vega, they are so great!!!!!!! She is like our mom.

Guess who is not only in my zone of hermanas but in my same ward.  HERMANA PAREDES!!!!
Chou best zone/district ever
This lady made me a temple dress for $50. It's so pretty.











The week of changes is always crazy, Monday and Tuesday were filled with goodbyes and lots of crying. I didn’t sleep at all Tuesday after we got the call that Hermana Austin was leaving. She had to pack all of her things and even after that we were just talking. I was really worried, I had forgotten what it was like to not be with Hermana Austin. I liked how we did things and I was scared someone would come and change everything. It was fun getting to go to the terminal again, and this time I knew so many people. Before, I always knew a few, but I know like everyone now. If there were Hermanas I didn’t know, I introduced myself, it was really fun. So how they organize it is they have different colors and your comp is your same color. They gave me the paper for my color to go and find everyone and tell them their comps. I looked down and I saw 
Hermana Ball y Hermana McDougal STL 

 She is one of my Hermanas. I know her pretty well. Not even thinking I just ran over screaming that she was my comp.... Before with Presedente Agazzani he would always call the Hermana leaders before hand but Presedente Wilson hasn’t been doing that. I had only been thinking of how happy I was she was going to be my comp and I didn’t even realize that she didn’t know she was going to be an Hermana leader. hahah She was kind of freaking out. She said that was the last thing she expected. She has one more change in the mission than I do, but we hit it off from the start. I remember I met her back last Christmas at the party. We were in the same group. haha I love her so much. We totally taught our taxi driver and he was so great, and he lives in her old area. We talked to him the whole time about the Book of Mormon and it was so spiritual. We gave him one. It was cool to talk to someone who is really searching for something more... why doesn’t he live in San Lorenzo? ... bueno no importa (oh well, that’s not important) but I was still a little sad. 

Before we left the terminal I had a mini freakout and Hermana Austin calmed my fears. But I’m really sad because Hermana Austin isn’t an Hermana leader anymore. I won’t see her again for a long time. It’s been really hard. I miss her a lot but Hermana McDougal is so great. We have been having a really fun first week together. She is from Arizona, she was companions with Hermana Austin a long time ago which is fun. Hermana Austin went to Ipicatai with Hermana GUADADO, one of my old comps, so fun. Sooo Hermana Mcdougal knows how to cook!!!, So much for getting skinny this change. But I’m so grateful I get to be with an American for Thanksgiving. It’s going to be great. We already have big plans.

Hermana Paredes is companions with the other Hermana in my ward so I will be seeing her all the time!!! I’m so happy, what a little miracle.

One last miracle. We had an investigator at church on Sunday and tons of menos activos (less actives). The guy’s name is Jose Maria, the other Hermanas of San Lorenzo found him playing the guitar on the street and invited him to church. He came last week and then this week he moved to our area and came again!!! We have a lot of hope for him. 

Pablo and Wanilda are doing really great, just trying to adjust to not having Hermana Austin around but they already love Hermana McDougal. Wanilda did lose her job this week, which I’m worried about so pray that she can get a job this week. They have an opening at the temple and she is hoping she gets that job. It would be so perfect. So if you could keep her in your prayers and Pablo too, he is trying so hard to be strong but it’s a daily struggle. The church has a counselor and we are praying that they can get in to her and start some treatment with her. Something else to pray about that the bishop approves that. 

That’s all I got this week. We are just working hard. It’s getting hot but today it cooled down. It’s been some crazy down poor. 

Hermana Ball

Espero que todos estén bien.

Ponderize ALMA 26:12 

No comments:

Post a Comment