Wednesday, November 19, 2014

November 17, 2014


Hey family guess what! I leave the CCM tomorrow morning at 4 am. We head to the airport and our flight leaves at 7:15. There are 18 total of us heading to Paraguay, including Latinos. The flight is about an hour. The flight name is AR2260. I know most people say they are so ready to leave, but seriously, the last two days have been so emotional. We are all having a hard time saying goodbye, we have grown so close. But Elder Christofferson from the 12 was here on Sunday and everything he said was exactly what I needed to be ready. So I am really, really excited to head to Paraguay. I love you all so much! Hopefully I will write you when I get there, if not, I will write you next P day.


xoxoxoox

Hermana Ball

  

PS: I felt bad that I forgot to mention that we finally got the big red Spanish book. I am way happy. I love you all so much!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment