Sunday, December 27, 2015

Christmas is coming, Hermana Ball is getting fat...(written Dec 21, 2015)

This is a 94 year old lady and her brother we found. Aren't they
so cute . . . they only speak guarani.  The comunication was
limited.  haha


This week went by so fast! 

Tuesday my sister leaders came to visit us, that was kind of funny. It’s been a long time since I was the sister getting the visit. We had a good time. We are pretty good friends. We found a monkey and it bit her. I was dying so bad. I will try and get a pic with the monkey to send you guys. We also taught this girl me and hermana Lopez found named Sani. She is so cute. She is like 18 and is pregnant so she needs a lot of help. In her prayer she said “Thank you for sending the missionaries that are changing my life and helping me get ready for baptism.” She didn’t come to church because she left town for Christmas. But she is going to progress, I can feel it.

We had our mission Christmas party this week. We had to leave at 2 in the morning and didn’t get back till 1 the next morning. It was crazy, but so good to see my old comps. I cried so hard saying goodbye to hermana Austin and Mcdougal. I don’t think I will see them again till we’re all on the other side... I got to meet my granddaughter, that was cool. We also had our performance. I was nervous because I had to be in three performances, my old zone, my new zone and the special choir. I think it all turned out great. I am pretty sure we are going to get the recording of it. After that long day we were just so spent. Every day we were so tired. We’re still trying to make up for the lack of sleep, but its ok. We are so excited about this week. It’s going to be a really amazing Christmas. We are going to do some service.

I love you all and I’m excited to talk to you on Christmas day!!

xoxoxoxoxo
Hermana Ball 
Ponderize Alma 7:10 And behold, he shall be born of Mary, at Jerusalem which the land of our forefathers, she being a virgin, a precious and chosen vessel, who shall be overshadowed and conceive by the power of the Holy Ghost, and bring forth a son, yea, even the Son of God.

 
Ivanna's BAPTISM!!!!!!


My daughter and granddaughter

No comments:

Post a Comment